Creating a Facebook ad to promote your Amazon products can be challenging. One way to market your product is by taking the initiative to run Facebook ads to generate quality traffic to your eCommerce store. There are several techniques on running ads for the goal of generating product demand, brand awareness and sales growth. You want to look at various contributors that make a successful ad, including audience targeting strategy, ad copy, sales messaging, call-to-actions and design.
Some Amazon stores may not find success in Facebook ads due to mismanagement or lack of planning prior to launching ads. In an overly-competitive Facebook ad marketplace, it is challenging to stand out from without the right strategies. eCommerce stores must develop consistency while promoting their products.
Here are five things to consider when creating a Facebook ad for your Amazon products:
- Invoke trust – Setting up a Facebook ad that displays trust and certainty in the design, sales messaging, and brand can increase consumer confidence, which in turn can lead to more sales. Advertisers need to ensure that their ads follow industry best practices while educating consumers about the benefits of the products as opposed to aggressively selling them.
- Convey an excellent offer too good to pass up – Creating an ad that can carry a “too good to be true” offer can help generate traffic towards your product. Consumers are willing to buy if the price is competitive.
- Create an ad hook for your product – One of the most important aspects of your ad is the “hook”. How can the consumer benefit from using your product? What makes it great? This can really convince the consumer to buy your products on Amazon.
- Use relevant sales messaging and graphics – When setting up your Amazon ad, make sure the ad copy, messaging and image are relevant to what you’re selling.
- Target the right audience – Facebook’s audience builder gives brands the ability to develop detailed audiences.
- Target by location – reach consumers in the cities and countries where you want to do business.
- Behavior targeting – reach people based on their previous buying behaviors and other activities.
- Demographics – reach people by their gender, age, job title, education level and more.
- Interest-based targeting – reach people who are interested in the products you sell.
Amazon stores can also generate traffic when they set special promotions or product discounts. Creating ads that promote a product at a good deal can benefit the consumer as well as the seller. When people come across your Facebook ad, they need a motivator to buy your products. By offering specials, you can start to generate more sales growth.
You need to develop a specific goal when creating a Facebook ad. Understanding the fundamentals of creating a Facebook ad can be challenging as there will be ups and downs in developing new ads. Running multiple variations or A/B tests are great ways to figure out what ad and audience target work best for you.
To learn more about how your Amazon store can start generating new customer growth, visit Make Your Mark’s Amazon advertising services. See how Make Your Mark helped Little Partners, an eCommerce store, increase their online sales through Facebook ads.