Whether your company is selling your products and services online, or in a brick-and-mortar location, you brand awareness and as many clicks to your site as possible. The number one way to achieve your marketing goals is through advertising but there are many advertising channels and methods out there, and not all of them will be a good fit for your business.
One advertising method that can increase brand awareness and page views is Google AdWords. Google AdWords is Google’s online advertising program, which enables businesses to create online ads to target audiences = interested in the products and services. The Google Ads run on pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, which means the business only pays each time a visitor clicks on the ad.
How can Google AdWords help you achieve your business objectives?
Google is one of the world’s largest search engine platforms. Besides the opportunity increase awareness and build a larger audience for your business/brand, benefits for implementing Google AdWords into your advertising strategy are:
- AdWords yield faster results than SEO.
- Reconnect with visitors of your company’s website.
- Outrank your competitors on Google.
- AdWords are measurable through easy-to-understand reporting.
- AdWords are easy on your budget.
- Reach more customers through their Gmail inbox.
How to create an account in Google AdWords?
Before you can sign up for Google AdWords, you must have a Google account. If you don’t have one, you can easily set one up.
You’ll also need an email address. You should have a website, but if you don’t you can still advertise on Google using Smart campaigns, the default Google Ads experience for new advertisers. You can also create your first ad in just 15 minutes. You can create your account in these four simple steps.
- Step 1: Log into your Google account.
- Step 2: Go to Google AdWords and select start.
- Step 3: Enter your main advertising goal. Google will ask you to choose the one that best describes your business goals, achieve more calls, visits to your store, or more sales/registrations on the web.
- Step 4: Switch to Expert Mode. This enables you to choose your advertising goal in more detail. If you’re looking to simply create an account, click create an account without a campaign. If you’re looking to continue with creating an ad, begin by selecting the type of campaign you want to create. After entering your company name and website, follow the steps that Google AdWords directs.
How much does Google AdWords cost?
There’s no direct answer for the cost of Google AdWords as several variables contribute to the cost of a Google Ad. An estimated cost for a Google ad today averages at $2.69.
How to optimize Google display ads for brand awareness?
In order to maximize the click revenue for your Google ads, you should make sure the ads are optimized. Optimizing ads is the process of improving your display advertisements using data collected from your audience’s response to the ad to enhance the ad’s copy, images and headline. You can optimize your Google display ads with these easy tips.
- Use location targeting to target the right audience
- Create custom audiences
- Look beyond volume when choosing keywords
- Take advantage of remarketing whenever possible
- Check your ad schedule
- Ensure you optimize your bids for various devices
How long does it take for Google AdWords to work?
Upon your activation of your Google AdWords account, Google will review it for approval. This can take 24-48 hours. Once you receive your approval Google takes another seven days to gather data about your business and examine your target audience. After you create a Google ad campaign, it can take from two to four weeks for the campaign to pick up steam.
Google display ads value proposition is that they show your business/brand to the people looking for your products and services at the right time. AdWords are easy on your budget, can deliver fast results and reporting that can assist you in tweaking your campaigns in the future. Bottom line, Google AdWords are one of the most effective ways to advertise your business.