Creative Digital Marketing Manager – Job Description
Hello! We are looking for a digital marketer who loves social media, managing client accounts, and being customer facing!
The ideal candidate will be able to create and implement actionable strategies that will optimize our client’s online presence, increase traffic to our client’s websites, and grow their brand awareness. Experience in social media management (including creatives, posting, scheduling), email marketing, and managing client accounts are required. The candidate will need to be highly detail-oriented, comfortable adapting to clients’ needs, and working within a fast-paced changing environment.
Make Your Mark is on a mission to help our clients thrive online! We empower companies to grow and scale through digital marketing, including Digital Strategy, Social Media Advertising, SEM, SEO, eCommerce Marketing, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, LinkedIn Lead Generation, etc. We create exceptional work and have fun while doing it! As we grow the company to the next level, we are looking for the right people to join us.
If you are a positive, self-motivated person that is passionate about helping others solve problems and get traffic, let’s talk!
We are looking for a creative digital marketing self-starter to manage client accounts. The ideal candidate will be confident in bringing ideas to the table and then initiating them into action. This position requires a detail-oriented person with project management skills that has had proven results in the past.
- Manage Client Accounts
- Manage Digital Activity Calendars
- Manage Weekly Calls
- Manage Social Media posting and scheduling
- Create advertising campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Adwords, Bing, YouTube, Amazon, etc. (including determining the target audience, developing creatives, monitoring, reporting, and optimization)
- Create lead generation campaigns, sales funnels, nurturing programs, email marketing campaigns, etc.
- Assist with tracking and reporting campaign budgets
- Maintain email contact lists and monitor unsubscribe lists
- Use of online tools such as MailChimp, HooteSuite, Trello, Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, etc.
- Research competitors- Identify the target audience
- ABM (Account-Based Marketing) Campaigns
- Remarketing Campaigns
- Reporting and Analytics for all campaigns
- Grammar and spelling are very important to this type of work
- Native or Bilingual English Speaker
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Positive attitude!
- 2+ years of Account Managing
- Google Workspace
- Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of all search engines and functions as well as marketing
- Business acumen
- Proficient in Excel a plus
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Work From Home (WFH) or at the office in Ardmore, Pa (gym included at the office, Life Time)
- 3 weeks of PTO
- Paid holidays
- Insurance benefit stipend
- Continued education and professional development
If you are interested, send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org