SEO Manager – Job Description
Hello! We are looking for someone that loves the challenge of being able to rank a website at the top of the first page on Google and other search engines!
The ideal candidate will be able to create and implement actionable strategies that will improve site visibility. Experience in optimizing websites from analyzing to implementing to reporting (including keyword research, meta tags, image optimization, backlinking, etc.) is required.
The candidate will need to be highly detail oriented, comfortable adapting to clients’ needs and working within a fast-paced changing environment.
Part Time Remote Paid Advertising Manager on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google Ads Make Your Mark is on a mission to help our clients thrive online! We empower companies to grow and scale through digital marketing, including: Digital Strategy, Social Media Advertising, SEM, SEO, eCommerce Marketing, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, LinkedIn Lead Generation, etc. We create exceptional work and have fun while doing it! As we grow the company to the next level, we are looking for the right people to join us.
We are looking for a Paid Advertising Manager! If you are a positive, self motivated person that is passionate about helping others solve problems and get traffic, let’s talk!
ABOUT THIS JOB:
We are looking for an expert in social media advertising to manage paid campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn as well as Google Adwords. The person will be creative and have proven experience in creating paid advertisements that were successful. The qualified candidate will be responsible for creating, monitoring and analyzing advertisements online. We are looking for a results oriented person that has had proven results in the past.
- Improve clients rank in major search engines
- Research, develop, present and implement search engine optimization tactics. Report to clients the impact it will have on their business Prepare detailed strategy reports and detailed keyword reports Implement technical SEO tactics Work independently to create and launch campaign-based optimizations focused on improving keyword targets.
- Think strategically about keywords, audiences and objectives for SEO initiatives Analyze the competition, keyword gaps, backlink strategies, mobile strategies and market trends Perform ongoing keyword research, discovery, expansion and optimization Build Metadata tag rules. Identify technical SEO issues regarding crawling and indexing.
- Reach out to potential partners and websites in order to execute link-building initiatives
- Maintain local SEO
- Reporting and Analytics
- Recommend changes to content, backlinks and other factors to improve search engine ranking for targeted keywords
- Track and analyze campaigns to achieve goals
- Stay abreast of SEO trends, signal/algorithm changes and new marketing tools. Be the company thought leader for SEO and always be learning something new!
- Creating ads on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Adwords and Bing, including strategy, target audience development, keyword development, etc.
- Create campaigns in marketing automation system, lead generation campaigns, nurturing programs, tracking and reporting
- Tracking and reporting campaign budgets
- Maintain email contact lists and monitor unsubscribe lists
- Use of online tools such as keyword planners, Google Analytics, etc.
- Grammar and spelling is very important to this type of work
- Native or Bilingual English Speaker
- Paid advertising expertise
- Samples of paid advertising success
- This is a remote role, you must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in paid advertising online
- Positive attitude!
- 2+ years of SEO experience
- Experience with ranking, signal analysis, acquisition, conversion, and competitive analysis Success with technical site optimization, identifying appropriate targets based on data Working knowledge of SEO tools (Moz or SEMRush, Keyword planning tool, GA, Webmaster Tools)
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of all search engines and functions as well as marketing
- Business acumen
- Proficient in Excel a plus
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
- WFH or at the office in Ardmore, Pa (gym included at the office, Life Time)
- 3 weeks of PTO
- Paid holidays
- Insurance benefit stipend
- Continued education and professional development
If you are interested, send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com