PPC Manager Job Description
Hello! We are looking for a PPC Manager. The ideal candidate will be able to create and implement actionable strategies that will improve site visibility. Experience in PPC from strategizing to implementing to reporting is required.
The candidate will need to be highly detail oriented, comfortable adapting to clients’ needs and working within a fast-paced changing environment.
If you are a positive, self motivated person that is passionate about helping others solve problems and get traffic, let’s talk!
ABOUT THIS JOB:
We are looking for an expert in PPC advertising to manage paid campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn as well as Google Adwords. The person will be creative and have proven experience in creating paid advertisements that were successful.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for creating, monitoring and analyzing advertisements online. We are looking for a results oriented person that has had proven results in the past.
- Create ads on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Adwords and Bing, including strategy, target audience development, keyword development, etc.
- Create campaigns in marketing automation system, lead generation campaigns, nurturing programs, tracking and reporting
- Tracking and reporting campaign budgets
- Maintain email contact lists and monitor unsubscribe lists
- Use of online tools such as keyword planners, MailChimp, etc.
- Grammar is very important to this type of work
- Native or Bilingual English Speaker
- Paid advertising experience
- Samples of paid advertising success
- You must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in paid advertising online
- Positive attitude!
- WFH or at the office in Ardmore, Pa (gym included at the office, Life Time)
- 3 weeks of PTO
- Paid holidays
- Insurance benefit stipend
- Continued education and professional development