Part-Time Growth Marketing Expert – Job Description
Make Your Mark is looking for a mid-level growth marketer with the following experience. As a Growth Marketer, you will be on a team of digital marketing experts. We ask that you bring your paid media skills along with an interest in other areas of martech craft (such as analytics, data tracking, search, and SEO). In other words, we don’t believe in silos.
What you’ll do
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including, but not limited to: Facebook/ Instagram, Google, etc.
- Analyze campaign and full-funnel performance
- Identify and execute performance optimization strategies
- Stay up to date on industry trends, platforms, and tools
- Accurately deploy test and automation tools for our clients
- Implement A/B testing best practices across top-of-the-funnel campaigns including PPC and display ads and landing pages for our clients
- Monitor and optimize ongoing campaign and marketing funnel performance
- Design and run experiments (and other statistical testing methods) with data-driven hypotheses about improvements to the user experience across the entire user journey
Who You Are
- You have media buying experience with proven success managing paid social campaigns.
- You love to analyze data to develop, validate, and refine ideas.
- You’re curious about how systems work and enjoy solving complex problems.
- You’re willing to learn new things on the job and to give and receive feedback.
If you are interested, send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com