Marketing Administrative Assistant Job Description
Hello! Make Your Mark is on a mission to help our clients thrive online! We empower companies to grow and scale through digital marketing, including: Digital Strategy, Social Media Advertising, PPC, SEM, SEO, eCommerce Marketing, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, LinkedIn Lead Generation, etc. We create exceptional work and have fun while doing it!
As we grow the company to the next level, we are looking for the right people to join us.
We are looking for a marketing administrative assistant! If you are a positive, self motivated person that is passionate about helping others solve problems and get organized, let’s talk!
- Provide administrative support in marketing, client relations, business development, etc.
- Online research.
- Research and posting on Social Media.
- Assisting with business development activities, such as sending emails, social media messages, assisting with proposals, etc.
- Organizing documents in Google Drive and Trello.
- Managing general office duties and misc. projects.
- Providing administrative support and help throughout the organization as needed.
- Maintaining client information.
- Data entry support.
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings/appointments, conference calls, etc.
- Assist with recruiting team members and onboarding new team members.
- Highly tech-savvy; comfortable with Gmail, G Suite, Calendar apps, and learning new software tools.
- Experience in online research.
- You must be self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in marketing assistant work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Exceptional grammar and spelling.
- Positive attitude!
- WFH or at the office in Ardmore, Pa (gym included at the office, Life Time)
- 3 weeks of PTO
- Paid holidays
- Insurance benefit stipend
- Continued education and professional development
If you are interested in this position, please contact us: hello@makeyourMarkdigital.com