SEO Specialist – Job Description
Hello! We are looking for someone that loves the challenge of being able to rank a website at the top of the first page on Google and other search engines!
The ideal candidate will be able to create and implement actionable strategies that will improve site visibility. Experience in optimizing websites from analyzing to implementing to reporting (including keyword research, meta tags, image optimization, backlinking, etc.) is required.
The candidate will need to be highly detail oriented, comfortable adapting to clients’ needs and working within a fast-paced changing environment.
- Improve clients rank in major search engines
- Research, develop, present and implement search engine optimization tactics. Report to clients the impact it will have on their business Prepare detailed strategy reports and detailed keyword reports Implement technical SEO tactics Work independently to create and launch campaign-based optimizations focused on improving keyword targets.
- Think strategically about keywords, audiences and objectives for SEO initiatives Analyze the competition, keyword gaps, backlink strategies, mobile strategies and market trends Perform ongoing keyword research, discovery, expansion and optimization Build Metadata tag rules. Identify technical SEO issues regarding crawling and indexing.
- Reach out to potential partners and websites in order to execute link-building initiatives
- Maintain local SEO
- Reporting and Analytics
- Recommend changes to content, backlinks and other factors to improve search engine ranking for targeted keywords
- Track and analyze campaigns to achieve goals
- Stay abreast of SEO trends, signal/algorithm changes and new marketing tools. Be the company thought leader for SEO and always be learning something new!
- 2+ years of SEO experience
- Experience with ranking, signal analysis, acquisition, conversion, and competitive analysis Success with technical site optimization, identifying appropriate targets based on data Working knowledge of SEO tools (Moz or SEMRush, Keyword planning tool, GA, Webmaster Tools)
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of all search engines and functions as well as marketing
- Business acumen
- Proficient in Excel a plus
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
If you are interested, send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com